We fell in love with Southern Africa many years ago.
The unforgettable encounters with wildlife, the breathtaking landscapes and the fascinating cultures captured our imagination. We kept exploring, visited nearly any corner of probably the most beautiful end of the world - self-fly safaris, game viewing, hot air ballooning, boating - we did it all. We would love to share our experiences and knowledge with you, inspire you.
We have teamed up with Wilderness Safaris - an award-winning and leading tour operator for safaris in Africa - to present you with life-changing jouneys through Africa's wilderness, and to experience its amazing wildlife.
Africa is enormous and diverse. Below we reveal just a little of the variety of activities you can partake in. Itineraries packed with exclusive experiences and luxury accomomodations as well as transport. As always: Nothing's impossible.
Contact our Concierge Service for further information on Safari Tours:
Discover two unique tours through Botswana and Namibia.
This is a ten-days tour through Botswana with the following highlights:
- World-class private jet travel from Johannesburg to northern Botswana featuring a private guide and pilot throughout the trip.
- Wilderness Safari's award winning Premiere Camps - Little DumaTau, Vumbura Plains and Little Mombo
- Bespoke culinary experience designed by the Vumbura Plain's Head Chef.
- Exclusive game viewing via private helicopter including a bush lunch, all in the Moremi Game Reserve.
- Exclusive Boma Dinner under the African stars.
This is a ten-days tour through Namibia with the following highlights:
- World-class private jet travel from Johannesburg to Namibia featuring a private guide and pilot throughout the trip.
- Wilderness Safari's award winning camps - Serra Cafema, Hoanib Skeleton Coast and Little Kulula.
- Scenic flight with your private pilot and guide along the famed Skeleton coast.
- Exclusive visit to Hoanib Wildlife Research Centre where you can meet the scientists in charge of studying and protecting the unique, desert-adapted animals residing in the area.
- Private hot air balloon ride over the dunes in Sossusvlei followed by a champagne breakfast.
- Once-in-a-lifetime sleep-out experience under the stars in Sossusvlei in the heart of the dessert.